Professional audio maintenance
Professional audio generally refers to professional entertainment venues such as dance halls, karaoke halls, theaters, conference rooms and sports venues. According to different venues, different voice requirements, venue size and other factors, configure different venues. Sound system solution. Then, in this case, how to properly maintain professional audio is a problem that every owner needs to think about. Foshan Gongming Audio Equipment Co., Ltd. recommends that you pay more attention to the following aspects:
1. The normal working temperature of audio equipment should be 18 °C ~ 45 °C. Too low a temperature will reduce the sensitivity of some machines (such as tube machines); too high will easily burn out components or premature components. Special attention should be paid to cooling and maintaining air circulation in the summer. 2. Audio equipment should not be exposed to direct sunlight, but also avoid heat sources such as heaters.
3. After the audio equipment is used up, each function key should be reset. If the function key is not reset for a long time, the pulling button spring is under stress for a long period of time, and it is easy to cause malfunction.
4. Before switching the audio power supply, turn the volume potentiometer of the power amplifier to * small, which is an effective protection for the power amplifier and the speaker. At this time, the power amplification of the power amplifier is almost zero, and at least in the case of misoperation, it will not cause harm to the speaker.
5. From the front to the back when starting the machine, first open the CD machine, then open the front and rear levels, turn the volume potentiometer of the power amplifier to * small when starting up. Turn off the power amplifier first, and let the power amplifier's amplification function be completely turned off. At this time, when you turn off the front-end equipment, no matter the large impact current, it will not affect the amplifier and the speaker. When the same level is closed, the volume potentiometer of the power amplifier should be turned to *small, off or put back and then turned off before the CD player.
6. The machine should be used frequently. Commonly used can extend the life of the machine, such as some parts with a motor (recording stand, laser player, laser disc player, etc.). If it does not rotate for a long time, some parts will be deformed.
7. Power on regularly. In the case of long-term non-use, especially in the humid, hot season, * good for half an hour every day. In this way, the heat generated by the internal components can be used to remove the moisture, and the internal coil, the speaker voice coil, the transformer and the like are protected from moisture and mold.
8. Wipe the surface of the machine with a clean, damp soft cotton cloth at regular intervals; when not in use, cover the machine with a dust cover or cloth to prevent dust from entering.
9. From the principle of electronics, any electronic device should not be connected or disconnected from other devices during live working. I don’t think it can be understood by friends. It is very dangerous to plug in active devices. Passive devices such as microphones do not promote live plugging. Need to be reminded that do not open the amplifier to connect the speaker cable, because the speaker's terminal is generally close, the speaker cable is two tightly parallel, the wiring will often accidentally short the speaker cable, its The consequence will be to burn the amplifier quickly. Although some amplifiers have protection lines, some HI-FI-class pure power amplifiers often save this part of the protection measures in order to improve the sound quality and reduce unnecessary sound and dye. Therefore, "shutdown and rewiring" is a rule that must be observed.
10. Some of the more concerned friends do not push the loud volume and put some bursting music in the amplifier heat engine. The reason is that the power amplifier component is in a cold state just after turning on the power, and then letting its high current work shorten its life. Therefore, it is recommended to put only some soft music and listen to music at medium volume within half an hour after starting up. After the warm-up of the standby device, turn on the volume and enjoy it.
Next : None